The following arrests were recently made by the Cheraw Police Department:
• Lakeisha Danielle Hooks, 18, of 1715 McQueen Road, Patrick, was arrested for shoplifting.
• Michael Roy Morrissey, 59, of 269 Huger St., Cheraw, was arrested for criminal domestic violence.
• Jetiones Carmine Powe, 34, of 1213 W. Market St., Cheraw, was arrested for possession with intent to distribute marijuana and open container.
• Christopher Derek Young, 33, of 749 Candlestick Ct. SW, Concord, N.C., was arrested for trespassing and petit larceny.
• Dillon Jay King, 18, of 4165 Step Road, Wallace, was arrested for trespassing, petit larceny and malicious injury to personal property.
• Elex Razon Byrd, 28, of 2080 Lattaker Lane, Bennettsville, was arrested for burglary third degree.
• Clarence Marquise Smith, 21, of 609 Sammuel Dr., Spring Lake, N.C., was arrested for ABC violations and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• David Lamar Huges, 36, of 102 Harris Rd., Cheraw, was arrested for shoplifting.
• Audrey Michelle Sellers, 27, of 765 Ted Melton Road, Chesterfield, was arrested for forgery.
• Teonte Rashawn Merriman, 18, of 98 Chapman Dr., Cheraw, was arrested for burglary.
• Susan Ann Windham, 25, of 346 Bill Brown Lane, Ruby, was arrested for shoplifting.
• Bridgette Nacole Mullis, 25, of 22304 Hwy 9, Mt. Croghan, was arrested for shoplifting, simple possession of marijuana and trespassing of real property.
• Michael Deshawn Shields, 29, of 35 Victory Dr., Cheraw, was arrested for trespassing.
• Bobby Williams Jr., 31, of 329 Marion St., Cheraw, was arrested for trespassing.
• Marquis Dante Powe, 31, of 231 Jersey St., Cheraw, was arrested for trespassing.
• DeMetric Fontrell Simmons, 25, of 327 College St., Spartanburg, S.C., was arrested for simple possession of marijuana.
Arrest reports published in the Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrest and criminal summons such as citations. The Chronicle lists them all as arrests. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty by a court of law.