The following people were recently arrested on these charges by the Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office:
• Jesse Green Medlin, 49, of 15198 Highway 151, Jefferson, was arrested for burglary/breaking and entering.
• Edward Wright, 74, of 15198 Highway 151, Jefferson, was arrested for pointing and presenting a firearm.
• Dan Tana Nicholson, 32, of 22304 Highway 9, Mt. Croghan, was arrested for drug/narcotic violations.
• Bridgette Nacole Mullis, 25, of 22304 Highway 9, Mt. Croghan, was arrested for drug/narcotic violations.
• Shea Tyler Rollins, 20, of 96 Mt. Pisgah Church Road, Jefferson, was arrested for trespassing.
• Kelsey Taylor Phifer, 18, of 2151 Airport Road, Pageland, was arrested for simple possession of marijuana.
• Sean Bernard Ownes, 44, of 456 WR 9 Price Cemetery, Pageland, was arrested for destruction/damage/vandalism of property and criminal domestic violence.
• Ron Tyrone Sowell Jr., 25, of 188 Aurthur Evans Road, Pageland, was arrested for car jacking, aggravated assault, resisting arrest and weapons law violation.
• Clyde Steven Hartis, 46, of 335 Price Cemetery Road, Pageland, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Gabriel Lopez Martinez, 31, of 2218 Poppleton Avenue, Omaha, Neb., was arrested for no SC drivers license.
• William Lee Oliver, 38, of 7224 Highway 145, Patrick, was arrested for aggravated assault.
• Angela Michelle Kirby, 36, of 2059 Mays Road, Bennettsville, was arrested for aggravated assault.
• Ronald David Kirby, Jr., 41, of 2059 Mays Road, Bennettsville, was arrested for aggravated assault.
• Anthony Franklin Sharpe, 30, of 1188 Bailey Sawmill Road, Ruby, was arrested for aggravated assault.
• Heather Royandra Rogers, 26, of 605 Peachtree Road, Charlotte, N.C., was arrested for speeding 78/55, open container, and drug equipment violations.
• Thomas Jarall Cunningham of 4525 Glenlea Commons, Charlotte, N.C., was arrested for open container and drug equipment violations.
• Jerry Thomas Evans, 42, of 197 Tommy Evans Lane, Chesterfield, was arrested for assault and battery in the third degree.
Arrest reports published in the Cheraw Chronicle are copped from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrest and criminal summons such as citations. The Chronicle lists them all as arrests. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty by a court of law.