The following people were recently arrested on these charges by the Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office:
• Lameka Renee Blakeney, 24, of 205 Magum St. Apt B6, Pageland, was arrested for trespass after notice.
• Suzane McCauley, 29, of 416 Newsome Drive, Cheraw, was arrested for disorderly conduct and destruction/ damage/ vandalism of property.
• Rhoda Ann Gainey, 36, of 2201 County Line Road, Hartsville, was arrested for simple assault.
• William Chad Brigman, 34, of 290 Douglas St., Patrick, was arrested for criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature, resisting arrest and destruction/ damage/ vandalism of property.
• Dmitri Quinn Hubbard, 37, of 6208 Baker Circle Apt F, Edgewood, Md., was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Eddy Sanchez Ojeda, 44, of 2059 Athena Road, Lancaster, was arrested for no S.C. drivers license.
• Sarah Kent Hartzell, 42, of 613 Church Street, Cheraw, was arrested for criminal domestic violence.
• Crawford Hainey Jr., 43, of 2986 Center Point Road, Chesterfield, was arrested for criminal domestic violence.
• James Stanley Hamilton, 37, of 37 Burch St., Mt. Croghan, was arrested for criminal domestic violence, destruction/ damage/vandalism of property and simple assault in third degree.
• David Jerome Wingo, 32, of 602 Cuthbertson St., Monroe, N.C., was arrested for burglary/ breaking and entering.
• Jose Luis Rivera, 48, of 117 Heiling Ave., Salisbury, N.C., was arrested for driving left of center and no S.C. drivers license.
• Georgina Rene Burchfield, 38, of 567 Stage Coach Road, Cheraw, was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Charles Michael Sullivan, 52, of 209 N. Maxton St., Jefferson, was arrested for driving under suspension.
Arrest reports published in the Cheraw Chronicle are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrest and criminal summons such as citations. The Chronicle lists them all as arrests. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty by a court of law.