Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 40 min
What You Need
1 can (11 oz.) refrigerated pizza dough
6 Kraft Colby Jack Cheese Slices with a touch of Philadelphia
1 pkg. (7.5 oz.) coarsely chopped Oscar Mayer Carving Board Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast
1/2 cup coarsely chopped roasted red peppers
1 tsp. dried basil leaves
1 Tbsp. water
How to Make It
1. Heat oven to 375ºF.
2. Unroll dough on lightly floured surface.
3. Roll out or pat into 12-inch square; top with cheese, turkey, peppers and basil, leaving 1/2-inch rim around all sides.
4. Roll up; pinch seam and ends together to seal.
5. Place, seam-side down, on foil-covered baking sheet.
6. Beat egg and water; brush onto dough.
7. Bake 22 to 25 min. or until golden brown. Cool 10 min. before slicing.